Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Dim 15 Juil - 22:51 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
Facebook Apple Jelly

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les fauves rugissants Index du Forum -> Rôle Play -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
goldyrhy

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:51 (2018)
Sujet du message: Facebook Apple Jelly
Répondre en citant

Facebook Apple Jelly
> DOWNLOAD

.. Sorry I didnt catch that! The apples are cooking right now. You made me dream of summer& Even though we have a big choice of Portuguese wines in Switzerland, vinho verde will have to wait next year! Its already autumn :-(Dinetonite October 14, 2010 11:44amLast year my husband made apple jelly, then made a batch of apple-lavender jelly. >Bookmarked and hopefully tried out soon enough!vanillasugar October 23, 2010 3:10amive always wanted to make an apricot butter like jelly. And if you have any trouble finding apples to use, I have a few I could probably spare Apple Jelly Print Recipe Six jars, 1 cup, 250 ml, each The guidelines I used were from the National Center for Food Preservation, and said to cook the apple jelly to 220F (104C), which will be the setting point, but I ended up cooking mine further. I simply go to the pharmacy (also in France) and ask for the biggest and cheapest gauze sheets they have (I explain why just in case they have something they want to throw away with a servez-vous note ;-) and I strain the juice just like you did. This batch set at 230F (110C).7. Very comforting.Ive never made apple jelly and like how yours came about. Oh and I also buy there alcohol to make home liqueurs. I didnt freak out for weeks searching train or plane tickets, or researching hotels or restaurants. Add the water, cover, and bring to a boil. Thankfully I made 18 jars so I have a lot to took at : )IM InFoodITrust October 20, 2010 4:10pmI recently went apple picking so I had a lot of apples and was already running out of ideas. But as usual, I just walk around in a circle for an hour until I find what Im looking for.Alison: Yes, use those apples!Patricia October 14, 2010 10:20pmSeeing the mention of vinho verde put a big smile on my (Portuguese) face. I brought some more from the local farmers market which were quite a pale green-y yellow, I cant remember the variety unfortunately. What a fabulous smell!Victoria Murphy October 19, 2010 4:07pmWhere can I get jelly jars like the ones above???Eva October 19, 2010 6:53pmVictoria Murphy: Correct me if Im wrong, David, but those look to me like re-used Bonne Maman jam jars. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Et le Vinho Verde cest fantastique (en t avec des fuits de mer &.), comme la rgion du Minho o il est produit, avec des cpages natives. I was going to do a butter, but I think I will try this with the balance. Apple jelly is a but sweet for me so I usually make a spiced one with quinces ornamental or larger. I am totally making this this weekend! And I love the idea of using the applesauce for something else, I hate throwing away things like that! Merci!Charleston Dave October 14, 2010 6:00amDavid, I follow your blog from Charleston, SC, and had to comment on your affection for vinho verde. Thanks David, you never fail to keep my interest.Sandra Castro October 14, 2010 3:23amLovely and hope all is well!!dinners& dreams October 14, 2010 3:27amI love how its orange and clear like honey. I already put up peaches and I am not fond of applesauce. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Cant wait to try this.David October 13, 2010 8:19pmanne: Yay for free apples! But Fujis are pretty sweet so you may want to chip in and add some very tart apples (or have them bring you some unripe ones.)Celia October 13, 2010 8:29pmI put on five pound just reading your wonderul description. I love picking and preserving. A mix of ripe and unripe apples works best (unripe apples have more pectin in them) and its really unnecessary to use perfect, or pricey specimens. So if you have less apples, or you get a different yield (since all apples are different), you can use that as a guideline and add 3/4 cup (150 g) sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons of lemon juice per cup of strained apple juice.8 pounds (3.75kg) apples10 cups (2.25L) water6 cups (1kg, 200g) sugar1/4 cup (60ml) fresh lemon juice2 teaspoon Calvados, brandy, or Cognac1. The next time you make jelly and need a bag ,(our handyman suggested this) try using a nylon (unused ) stocking.It sounds kind of funny but it probably works very well. Thank you for sharing!Lucy October 13, 2010 6:39pmI was thinking along these same lines to use up some of this fruit weve got here. It was so worth almost getting bonked on the head by an apple for.I dont know what kind of apples I used, but they were tart and flavorful, and free. Aside from using it on toast, it makes, hands down, the best glaze base for just about anything from savory to sweet dishes. Nice surprise.NisrineLinda H October 14, 2010 3:28amI went to Washington DC last week to see the museums, but one of the highlights was a huge farmers market full of varieties of apples I had never found before. Of course, theres only one or two of them somewhere down there. I just recently read of someone making blackberry jam and using 4 cups of blackberries and 1 cup of pink (unripe) black berries, because they have more pectin. It lasts quite a while. Line a mesh colander with a piece of muslin cloth or a few folds of cheesecloth (or use a jelly bag and stand) and set it over a deep bowl, then ladle the apples and the liquid into the colanders. Not sure why Ive never thought of apple jelly instead of giving away as many as I can but now Im inspired.My holiday gifts to friends and family are always baskets filled with homemade foods, candles and liqueur; this year I think theyll be seeing some apple jelly!Saule October 14, 2010 8:20pmHello David,I dont use sugar in my kitchen for health reason and I was wondering if you think using agave or honey instead of sugar will work. I knew apple peel had pectin, but until this week i had no idea that under-ripe fruit had more pectin. Im always amazed at the information I learn from these interesting and entertaining websites! The WTF post had me laughing so hard, that i put it in my favorites for a quick peek for one of these days when I need a good laugh. We've been cleaning up so try searching for what you are looking for 5a02188284
android facebook proxydownload hinh anh bia cho facebookfacebook for android version 2.3.6hack tool to hack facebookif i like a post on facebook what happensname backgrounds for facebookdownload facebook nokia versi barufacebook badge for tumblrhow to add facebook like to outlook signaturenew id made for facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 16:51 (2018)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les fauves rugissants Index du Forum -> Rôle Play -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation